Monday, January 20, 2014

KLMarkert Photography has LAUNCHED!

I've been taking photos for years, have worked as a portrait photographer and have spent time as a darkroom tech for another photographer. 1983 was when I started off in my own darkroom, or rather the one my father built. I am FINALLY kicking off my own photography business -- KLMarkert Photography. Original, right? Anyway, within hours of finally turning on the "shopping cart" of my online gallery, I made my first sale! WOW! Here's my updated website:

This photo is one of my favorites from a wedding I shot in Colorado last summer. FUN!
I've also started a new Facebook page: 

The Facebook cover includes photos from an office photo session, family portraits and the wedding couple from last summer.  
How exciting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment