Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Oooh! It's been a few months!

I'm sorry for not posting, but am busy with my sons this summer. There are still a number of Nepal photos and memories that need to be posted, some good shots from a recent trip to Ottawa, and of course plenty of nice Washington DC scenes. A friend flew me out to Colorado to shoot a wedding, and I've also recently shot an office in the DC Metro area. I've been playing around with Adobe Creative Cloud, experimenting more with HDR and IR photography. Keeping busy -- all fun! :)

Re: Blog format change. I originally created this blog to link with my SmugMug site. Today SmugMug introduced their new page formatting, and now I must also update my blog format. I'm quite frustrated at this point, and have discovered that the Blogger "dynamic templates" look better in Google Chrome browser than in IE. Wait... Sometimes the navigation bar with tabs for my gallery and "about me" pages don't show up. I have to reload the page a few times to get it to show properly. ARGH! Well, goodnight, I'm throwing in the towel for now. Off to dreamland (finally)...

View more of my photos here, to see what's been keeping me busy: http://www.flickr.com/photos/klmarkert/. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment