Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Posting, but no pictures...yet.

My friends' Internet is down now, and i will have very limited access for some time. I will log onto my blog, Facebook and email, but will not be able to post pics until i lug my laptop into the coffee shop in Thamel. 

I traveled Sunday-Tuesday, was a walking zombie on Wednesday, am fully awake and ready for an adventure today. Yesterday we did go out for a visit to the American club. I suffered through a $12/45 minute massage to work out some of the muscle kinks from travelling. Yeah, I know, it's horrible to suffer so much. Today I hope to walk down to Thamel and Kathmandu Durbar Square. 

When I get a chance to post with uploaded pics, I might be loading three or four posts at a time. Good news is I already know my way around the area. More adventures ahead! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment